Nashuva is a unique Jewish community that’s open to all spiritual seekers — free of charge. If you’ve had the chance to experience Nashuva, seen how it has changed people’s lives or felt the power of finding your spiritual home – please consider giving that gift to others.
With your generous donation, we can spread the love, joy and holiness that makes Nashuva so special.
There are many ways to give to Nashuva:
- One-Time Donation to grow Nashuva’s community and impact
- Monthly Donation to help sustain Nashuva
- Donation in Someone’s Memory
- Donation in Honor of a birth, Bar Mitzvah, wedding, or other important event
- Sponsor an Oneg
- Donation For High Holy Days
- Donation for Children’s Programs
- Donation for our monthly Shabbat and Social Action Programs
You can make a donation by credit card online (see below) or mail a check payable to Nashuva:
PO BOX 64196
LOS ANGELES, CA 90064
TO MAKE A DONATION ONLINE, BY CREDIT CARD OR PAYPAL, simply click on the Donate button below:
- Complete the form. Then click on the button that says
“Review Donation and Continue”
- On the next screen, click on the “+” sign before the words “Add Special Instructions to Nashuva”.
- In that text box, type in the purpose of your donation.
If your employer supports charitable giving, make a donation to Nashuva, a 501(c)3. Double your gift by asking about an employer match.
MAKE A BEQUEST
Be our angel! Consider naming Nashuva in your will so we can continue to reach out to others in the Jewish community. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
GIFT OF STOCK
Remember Nashuva in your financial planning. A gift of stock may hold substantial benefit to you and provide Nashuva with important support.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com
Nashuva is a California religious non-profit corporation, and is recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a charitable, tax-exempt, religious non-profit organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the internal revenue code. All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law.