Also, as part of our December Social Action, please bring a gently worn coat or jacket, of any size to the service to donate to One Warm Coat.
We will take the light into our bodies and souls and into our world.
There will be sufganiyot (Chanukah donuts) and lots of gelt too!!!
Please Note: We will be at Clover Park – the exact location will be available shortly. Please check back here!
Please remember to dress warmly, we promise to get you on your feet and dancing to warm your heart, body and soul!
(see below for details)
Full Vaccination and Masking please, we will have lots of space to spread out and keep you safe!
- All souls 12 years old and above must be vaccinated to attend.
- All souls 2 years old and above must be masked.
If you are under the weather, experiencing any cold-like symptoms, please stay home and participate with us online. (See Livestream links below.)
We will also be live-streaming this In-Person Service!
Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/rabbinlevy/live_videos/
LiveStream Link: Nashuva Live Stream
YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC49TphX5ZyyTvMjT1T0CuXg
2600 Ocean Park Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA 90405
Click Here for directions to Clover Park!
Please note: Exact location will be provided shortly.
Friday, December 3rd, 2021 at 6:30 p.m.
|In addition to the Clover Park lot (to the north of the location), there is ample street parking on Donald Douglas Loop N to the east of the location and on 25th Street to the west of the location.|
- any fever or symptoms of respiratory infection (including chills, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath)
- or otherwise feel ill (including recent loss of taste or smell)
- have returned from overseas in the last 14 days
- been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 (coronavirus) in the last 14 days
We ask that, rather than attending our in-person Shabbat service, you join us by viewing the Shabbat Service from the comfort of your home.
If you have any questions, please contact us.